Thanks for copping a decal from our shop 🙂 Now that its here you’ll probably want to stick it on stuff (what else would you do with a decal lol), but you should read this first so you know what you’re doing! Its the best way to make sure your decal lasts a long time and looks great 🙂
- Pick a flat, solid surface to apply the decal to. Glass, metal, plastic and paper are perfect! steer clear of fabric or rough surfaces.
- Clean the surface you plan to apply your sticker to! Make sure it is dust free and dry.
- If the decal has a thin layer of transparent gridded plastic over the top (transfer tape) proceed with the other steps! If not, peel it off the backing and apply it like a normal sticker.
- Lay the decal shiny side up on a flat surface and use a credit card, squeegee or other similar object to make sure the decal is fully attached to the transfer tape.
- Peel the opaque backing paper off of the decal to expose the sticky side of the vinyl. Make sure you peel slowly at a 45 degree angle! If the vinyl does not stay stuck to the clear transfer tape, try using your object to help it adhere.
- Take your decal and stick it to your surface. Make sure you’re careful and use a ruler to help align the decal properly! Peel off the transfer tape slowly and at a 45 degree angle. If the vinyl doesn’t adhere to the surface, use your credit card to push any air bubbles out.
Enjoy! Wait 24 hours before wetting or messing with the vinyl to make sure it stays stuck as long as possible. For more guidance, feel free to contact me!